Aug 21, 2013

My Home/The Type of Home You Live in

Everyone needs a home to live properly. We have also a nice home. I live in a single family home but we don't see this as our forever home, cause my father is a govt. employee.  It is beautiful but we will probably move again in 5 or so years. It has two bedrooms, one kitchen ,one bathroom and a toilet. Our drawing-cum-dining room is tastefully decorated. It has a TV set, a sofa, a refrigerator, a dining table.  My home is neat and tidy and has proper ventilation system. There is a separate study room for me. My home is decorated painting and pictures. A nice and beautiful garden full of flowers surrounds my home. There are some mango trees in front of my home. A small playground is not so far from it. I like my home very much and I am so happy to stay in such a home with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment