Aug 21, 2013

How to become a good student

good student is an asset of a school. Everybody wants to be a good studentbut very few attain it. A student should have followed some instructions tobecome a good student. Firstly be should attend his classes regularly. This will help to know the daily lessons of the class. Then he should be punctual to his duties. Punctuality is the pre-condition to become a good student. Next he should prepare his lessons well. If he does not understand his lessons himself he should take help of others. Finally he should possess some qualities in him. Honesty, sincerity, cordiality, industrious, intelligence, dutiful etc. are some qualities. By following the above instructions a student can be a good student.

16 comments:

  1. I got so exhausted in the present day evening, however when I watched this YouTube funny clasp at this web journal I transform into new and happy as well.
    USA professional essay editors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good
    I got so exhausted in the present day evening, however when I watched this YouTube funny clasp at this web journal I transform into new and happy as well.
    USA professional essay editors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good professional essay editors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your amazing tips on being a good teacher. I will share these tips with my kid, I hope I will get a better result. The tips were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this website! customwriting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some genuinely prime posts on this website , bookmarked . customwriting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to submit a comment earlier, although it has not shown up. I will remember this. customwriting

    ReplyDelete