Aug 21, 2013

A Floating Market

A floating market is a market where goods are sold from boats. Originating in times and places where water transport played an important role in daily life, most floating markets operating today mainly serve as tourist attractions, and are chiefly found in Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a notable floating market in Ratchaburi, Thailand, and a major tourist destination. This floating market at is the old traditional way of selling vegetables, fruits,etc. from a small boat. Produce sold includes Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut. This is also the costliest market.There are some floating markets in Bangladesh also and some floating markets are seen in the rainy season. Kawkhali in Pirojpur,some places in Rangamati holds floating market.People comes to sell and buy goods by boat. It’s a different experience to have a visit in the floating market.

12 comments:

  1. Seems pretty good but this would be much more applicable for using in exams only if it was a bit longer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. ที่พัก ราชบุรี

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice. But it is short😄😄😄pls add 8 or 9 lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was helpfull but short.....plz at least add 250 words♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so easy.thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. It’s very helpful for me 🥰.

    ReplyDelete