Mar 24, 2014

My Dream House


My dream house would definitely be in a city which would be located near the warm ocean. It would be huge apartment with three or four bedrooms because I have not big family so I think for five – six people it would be apt. I would like to have apartment after the latest technique. For instance, my dream house would be made from nanomaterials which some of them are safeties, strong and “clever”. In addition, I would like to use solar power energy so it could be help me safe my money and environment because other resources of energy is rising every time but solar power energy need one sun and that’s it. I prefer a rectangular shape. I think it’s more in a practical way because it’s for me difficult laying out a house with some other shapes. My dream house would have more than one modern features like a OLED TV and nanocomputer. By the way, I would like to have some antiquity things in my apartment which could be combining with innovative features.

No comments:

Post a Comment