Aug 21, 2013

My favourite teacher

All teachers cannot be favourite equally to every student. Among all one or two become popular and favourite by dint of their extra ordinary qualities with amazing teaching techniques. I am a student of class eight. There are 25 teachers in our school. Among there Mr. Karim is my most favourite teacher. He comes of a noble family. He is about 40. He is an M.A. he is amiable, elegant and hard –working. His mode of teaching is excellent. He makes the most difficult easy. He is so helpful that we can approach him any time. He often visits the residence of efferent students and enquirers about their conditions. This rare quality of him has made him popular in our locality. For all many successes, I owe much to Mr. Karim. He one best teachers of our area. I love and respect him most.

1 comment: